Monday, May 31, 2010

Focused Onto One-track

Specialization is what I seek. It's a sort of thing that mixes very well with me, just like honey and water. Anyways, people say that I'm too specialized into something in this scenario, it's technology. Technology itself is a very big word. It can mean many different things. There's audio to video to coding to the very technical based theories that involves Physics. Either way, I love specializing in the realm of audio and video. Though I'm getting myself involved in coding too 'cos of Sony, I hope it wouldn't be a ephemeral kinda thing. Thus far, the coding that I saw so far looks quite interesting. I admit I'm intrigued. Of which, I wanna be thrown into the coding world immersing myself in the realm of decoding and coding. Somehow there's this unspeakable aura where when the codes are all set in stone, they decode perfectly. Such an unremarkable feat. * Applause*

Anyways, being on the technical side is what is in store for me. Many disrespect, make snide remarks, smirk when they see technical people. Okay maybe they are delinquents but if you look at the upper echelon like the designers and engineers, they are definitely the sort that have the brains that makes engineering such a marvel.

Of course, the lawyers, doctors and all the other jobs, executives all give a devilish smile when they see the engineers and designers. But, but have they ever thought the products that they use are exactly the works of the engineerings and designers? Don't snigger but remember that appreciating everything around you is that of a work of art. Indulge yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment