Monday, May 24, 2010

Sony





Whoops sorry to those who didn't see my previous post. But well it's damn emotional. So yeah. Maybe it ain't really for your eyes either. So don't fret. Besides, it's time to talk about Sony again. :D I was browsing through their general catalogue and realised that although they had promotions for the VAIO (Video Audio Intelligence Organiser) previously know as the (Video Audio Integrated Operation) they didn't have it for the Headphones line-up. That's sad man. I always wanted the MDR-EX700SL which retails at a whooping $449 and the MDR-NC300D which is peddling at $559. Yep open those eyes. They are all in the high hundreds. I mean I can't help it. I'm an audiophile while that's what people call me. They are overcompensating but why not? Haha, I'm damn ego nowadays. I wouldn't mind being conferred upon a title of an Audiophile. :D Besides, EX series which has the tagline of ''For Perfect Sound'' really lives up to its name. If the 13.5mm driver unit already produces such acute sound, what would a 16mm driver unit produce? For your information, I have always taken a liking to in-ear headphones not the headphones (the big large ones over your head). Anyways for achieving sonic perfection EX series is the best there is from Sony. For noise canceling the MDR-NC300D can cancel up to 98.4% which is damn awesome for a in-ear earphones. And it comes with Dynamic Normalizer and S-Master Digital Amplifier built-in. Believe it or not. Well considering the fact that they are both flagship models, one wouldn't flinch at its unprecedented sound quality. Its aberrant construction is really a marvel of Japanese engineering in this case. Sony.


''Believe that curiosity is the key to creativity. Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.'' - Sony make.believe


No comments:

Post a Comment