Friday, May 28, 2010

Feelings of friendship?

Well sometimes, we take what we can get right? So melodramatic. Besides, you guys are overcompensating. I don't bother with outings. Sorry man. Partying and Truman don't mix. Anyways, I rejected my junior outright upon his invitation to a Peer Leader BBQ. No thanks man. Somehow I don't ever feel belonged to anywhere. As in seriously anywhere. But that's awesome. I prefer to loiter in the shadows and a silhouette to represent me instead. That's what Truman is. A shadow in the light. I would to keep it that way. :D Maybe it's just me or Daniel's right. I feel precarious whenever I'm in congregations. There's this unwavering feeling that is incessant and doesn't seem to cease to exist. It lingers on as if it tries to etch itself within my memory. Okay you may think I'm losing my mind. But on the contrary, I ain't. Matter of fact, I intend to keep it that way. I don't see anything wrong with myself so far from doing all this. Keeping myself away from the limelight has always been what I seek. I always wait in the background and contemplate. I don't bother making an entrance and even I do, I make my own way, of which it's definitely a grand entrance filled with grandeur. I never seek to make a mark but if I do it's either necessary or I'm doing it to impress.

But that's besides the point. The point is that it's hard to understand others and it's even harder to understand ourselves. Therefore, I think even if I'm gonna lose ALL my friends of which I feel/think it's partially true or necessary. Every time I see others like RGS NCC (Air) Batch ('cos they first struck me into writing this post) having outings and all like today, I thought why couldn't I do that too? Be that united. An unbreakable bond. But then it dawned upon me why should I care? I do admit I was skeptical. But then again............. I was offered by Siak Wei and Imaan at times. But I declined 'em of course. Maybe it's just my dignity or I'm playing hard to get. By either way............. That's me. Yours truly.

This could be heartbreaking but all in all, I'll just need family and Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment