Friday, May 21, 2010

It's My Life

Call me selfish. I don't care. It's my life. I hate it when you question my motive. I hate it when I always have to think about people's feelings. It really is a damn irritating feeling. I think it's better off sometimes to just ignore other people's feelings. I mean sometimes to make everyone feel happy it's a damn exhausting thing. It feels like I'm expected to accomplish all these tasks to make everyone happy. Why can't you guys decide sometimes? Why can't you take the initiative? Am I that scary? Do I look like that type of person who immediately refute a suggestion in your face? Well, if I do, then I apologize. But other then that, it's really a pain in the ass to keep thinking for the sake of others. A real freaking pain in the ass.

I'm not gonna change for anyone. It's my life. It's my character. Live with it. You guys think I'm too coarse in terms of language. Sorry, as far as I'm fucking concerned here, profanities are just another form of expression. Candidness. Nothing else. It's in the dictionary. C'mon it's in there folks. So are ya telling me it's vulgar just 'cos it's avoided? Besides, any word in the dictionary is just an official word. It's my life. I have the right to use. Live with that. If you have taken offence. Then sorry. Other then that. Seriously, learn to fuckin' live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment