Thursday, April 29, 2010

Design

It feels everything's been a dream. A dream that blew my mind away. The dream I fantasized of every single day. That dream that motivates me. That every substance it carries gives me the power to continue. But alas, design is a paradox. A paradox that makes everything seems like a blur. One second it helps to ensure you motivation is existent. Next moment, you find yourself struggling along with it. That very motivation is now gone. Gone just like the wind. Just like how the leaves fall to the ground. Gone were the days where I felt Design is the main constituent to my life, soul and body. That dream is something which I long so much for not to forget. At least, I know that dream was once in my life. It gives you the trouble of thinking why it acts this way. The trouble why it reacts that way. The very root of the problem of why it all happens that way. Never shall I think about it anymore. It's more like a dark abyss now where I'm groping my way through. But I do hope that one day. One day, I may find that Design fulfillment and reignite the dormant flame that lies within my heart. The passion must have the right key to unlock it's hidden sign. A talent or whatever you call it. I wish something would spark me. A possibility that I can ever think of. Sorry to whoever is reading this. This ain't a positive post. I know that. But at least pray for me to get back the passion? xD At long last, that's all. I sure hope Design would become a passion again. An inspiration which I can easily relate to. Just like something in built into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment