Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feelings

Love? Well I did a post on this before and I still can't believe myself thinking 'bout that while I'm asking another person to get his mind straight. Okay, well, maybe it's hard to say and do at the same time. Probably sometimes we need to face up to our own feelings. THE HARD WAY. Facing up to it is one thing. Knowing the feeling of rejection is the other. It's a paradox indeed. Like being wedged in between like a sandwich. Yum Yum! Besides, I suppose that sometimes we have to just stop thinking about it by dwelling ourselves in work. But would that even work? This is merely saying it. Quintessentially, it would be weird to confess feelings straightaway. Well my dream honeymoon would be going to Japan, Paris, Venice then to Rome. Yeah in that order. I would love to spend the sunset with the companion I love. That would be picture-perfect. Well, definitely it would be an awesome experience is definite. :DD


Tonight We Dine In Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment