Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Words That Sting or Words That Comfort

Words itself is void of emotion. No sense of style or feelings that exudes from it but instead it carries the emotion from the sender. In fact the words that are said are not all the time accurate. The sender's personality comes into play too.

Let me give you an example. If a person who's non-driven and has the I-don't-want-to-learn attitude, would say, ''...'' or ''okay'' or probably some sort of boring answer. On the contrary, a person with an opposite character would reply, ''Hell alright! Let's do this!''.

Most of the time we look at the sender before we take note of what they say. Naturally, the sender's characters are already imbued within our minds. From there, our supercomputer in the head processes the words and whatever the character of the person who sent, we imagine as if he/she is directly saying it to us. The words would then carry the newly acquainted emotion drive and the message would either comfort or sting.

An eccentric thing about human nature would be sometimes words that are meant to comfort which are said by the opposite gender works wonders. Don't get me wrong. I ain't scouting for some girl to listen to my problems. Though I would flinch at that offer, I'll still pass. But then again... Err never mind. Wouldn't want anyone to come after me mentioning names. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment