Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NWZ-A845/B


At first, I intend to do a damn EMO post. But after taking a tour of blogs, I thought of doing the contrary instead. All the blogs are damn EMO and I have no intention of making this in another EMO post. The only sad thing I have to mention is that I screwed up my Physics TA1 test. OUCH!!!

On another issue is that, how about an happy thing? Haha, let me run away from reality and remember the good stuff only. Silence is golden hearing nothing but melodies from my NWZ-A845. Noise canceling is awesome. But sometimes when the bus rumbles, you can directly hear the vibrations. Man, the S-Master too is awesome. I can distinctive differences in quality with my NWZ-A726. The NWZ-A726 sound quality is awesome although a little distorted at some point of the song. In the NWZ-A845, the S-Master helps to reduce that making it sound like no other. Other technologies also rock too... XD


''For the love of music.'' - Walkman

And for those out there who just seem to be going ''emo''. Look at the brighter side of life. And you'll come out of it unscathed.


No comments:

Post a Comment