Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NWZ-A845/B

Hmm, I do have the cold hard cash of S$532. Hmm, the problem is that if I spend $449 then I would only have $83 left. That ain't gonna last me for centuries. I need to save up more cash before buying? On a lighter note, I found the perfect Sony amplifier I need. That costs $779. But not that important now. It's gonna be a later part.

On another lighter note, NWZ-A845/B is decreed as the Walkman of the Walkmans everywhere in Japan. Hmm, that means that NWZ-X1050 or NWZ-X1060 pales in comparison compared to NWZ-A845... That sounds good. After all when I tried the NWZ-X1050, the sound quality was not good. Matter-of-factly, I felt that my old NWZ-A726 was much better. I could only feel the Digital Noise Cancelling effect. I could not feel the S-Master Digital Amplifier.

I sure hope I could feel it in the NWZ-A845. Wait... Hope? C'mon, I'm definitely gonna feel the S-Master Digital Amplifier.

Can't wait to use it on a coach ride up to Genting. The long hours of music. Plus there is an accessory which is an AC adapter (about time Sony came up with it), which means no trouble of charging. Just get any AC socket (pretty common) and charge. YAY! Instead of bringing a small cute little laptop up haha. xD


''Believe that curiosity is the key to creativity. Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.'' - Sony


No comments:

Post a Comment