Monday, February 1, 2010

Imagine

*Sighs* I'm worried over D&T. It's literally getting onto my nerves. Let's hope that everything goes fine and then I'll be safe? Haha. Argh... I don't wanna go home so late everyday. I live far and it's like weird to be back home at 7plus or so. Hmm. Today I wrote a reflection for RME. It's not that personal to a large extent but still pretty private. Comforting a friend is pretty hard and something which I'm weak at. Hmm, why do people resort to crying? A form of relief? I suppose so. But I'll never comprehend why people do that at all. Not now, not in the past but probably maybe in the future.

It's like people are suddenly mentioning blogs and all. Hey, I didn't wanna my blog be known in the first place. But still, I'm fine with it. Contradictory? I suppose so. Not that I'm concerned about it now.

Genting Highlands! It's gonna be my motivation for studying I hope. Going with friends and all (I shall not mention names). Imagine drinking coffee/hot chocolate while at Starbucks or taking roller coaster screaming with laughter. Enjoying a late night movie, playing truth or dare while in the hotel room. All the beautiful imaginations...


"Believe that curiosity is the key to creativity. Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real." - Sony

"We ran through the road to the sea, screaming with laughter innocently, in the faraway summer days." - Chorus of Fairyland by Ayumi Hamasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment